G C G D
1) A mountain goats a proud one, living up away so
G C Am D
The way he leaps from rocks so steep you'd think that
he could fly.
Chorus: He's jumping here, (Jumping here!)
He's jumping there, (Jumping there!)
He's a bold one, he doesn't care, (He doesn't care)
Up on a cliff, (Up on a cliff),he's not afraid, (He's
It's the mountain goat promenade.
2) Way up where the wind blows free, Far from the noisy
dancin' with the clouds.
3) Yes, he loves the mountain peaks, He can see for
miles and miles,
He can sit and think, right on the brink, And I bet he
wears a smile.
4) To a goat a patch of mountain grass, Is the tastiest
His appetite, is quite a sight, He's built like a
5) Like a prince he's smooth & graceful, With fur as
white as snow,
Shiny black horns, I guess he was born, A wild one head
Most visited WALKIN' JIM STOLTZ lyrics :
- » Habitat